You are here
Pilot & Feasibility Program
- Pilot/Feasibility (P/F) Study Opportunities
- P/F studies provide 1-2 years of support to enable eligible investigators to explore the feasibility of a nutrition or obesity-related concept and acquire sufficient data to pursue extramural funding opportunities.
- P/F funding generally supports full-time faculty members who are new investigators (usually below the rank of Associate Professor) and without current or past NIH research project support. Less frequently, we fund established investigator for whom the topics of nutrition and obesity represent a substantial departure from their current work.
- Solicitation of applications occurs annually, with the intent to support 4-5 on-going P/F Study projects at a level of up to $25,000/year.
- Funded Projects
- Named New Investigator
- P/F Funding - RFA for 2016
- Pilot & Feasibility Abstract/Application
- Apply On-line
- Pilot & Feasibility Program Administrator